Impinjet® Impingement Wet Gas Scrubbers
Sly Impingement Wet Gas Scrubbers collect particulates, and absorb vapors and gases. High collection efficiencies (98+% @5 microns) are achieved with low water consumption and minimum pressure drop. This is the most efficient low energy scrubber available. Capacities to 200,000+ CFM.
Water requirements are typically 3 GPM per 1000 ACFM. Unique flexibility is furnished by Impinjet Scrubbers. Made with the future in mind, additional stages can be added to existing installations to improve efficiency to handle tomorrow’s requirements,without increasing liquid consumption. There is no need to buy complete new units.
- High absorption efficiency for gases and vapors. Experts agree that plate towers have the ability to remove gaseous pollutants to any desired concentration if a sufficient number of plates are used. This means high mass transfer rates can be achieved.
- 98+% collection efficiency for particles 5 microns in size or larger.
- These high efficiencies are achieved at a low pressure drop.
- Both particle collection and absorption of gases, vapors, etc. can be done at the same time.
- Multiple stages can be provided.
- No moving parts to maintain.
- Extensive experience with many applications available.
- Needs less scrubbing fluid than most other scrubbers.
- Can handle high temperatures and temperature fluctuations.