Win an iPad Air 2!
One of our valued customers will win an iPad Air 2. Simply take a photo of your Sly equipment, send it to us with a signed release form allowing us to use the photo in our advertising and you will be automatically entered to win.
A picture is worth a thousand words
We are in need of photos for our marketing department’s use on our New website and printed media.
You are encouraged to submit multiple photos to enhance your chances of winning; just be sure to include a signed release form, here (PDF). The winner of the photo contest will be selected by a committee formed of Sly employees.
The photos must be of operational Sly equipment – either wet scrubbers, cartridge collectors, bag houses or loading spouts. The equipment should have a good physical appearance, since the photos will be used as marketing materials. We want them ALL!
Tips on taking a quality photo
- Remember the three C’s – Creativity, Clarity, and Content.
- Remember to turn the flash off!
- For best lighting and to minimize shadows:
- If located on the east side of the building, take the photo in the morning.
- If on the west side of the building, take the picture in the evening for the best lighting.
- Most smart phones will take a high enough resolution photo. Please feel free to utilize them.
- Take artistic licenses. For example, photos can be taken at an angle or looking up at the unit.
- The preferred resolution is 6 mega pixels or greater.
- Either indoors or outdoors photos are acceptable, if the lighting is good.
- Try to take the photo from an angle that minimizes obstructions.
- Entries may originate in any format, as long as they are submitted electronically.
Contest Rules and Regulations
This contest is very simple! Submit your photo(s) accompanied with a signed release authorization form, here (PDF).
The photos must be of operational Sly units and in good physical appearance, since these will be used as marketing materials. Please, no watermarks. Decision made by Sly staff is deemed final.
The winner will be notified via email and a direct phone call, from a staff member of Sly Inc.